We are Outdoors friendly and welcome both walkers & cyclists.
For more of our outdoor photos check us out on Instagram : @the_cartwheel_guest_house
Some information you might find useful…..
- We have separate space where we can dry your waterproofs & boots/shoes overnight. We have maps and walk routes available, plus extensive knowledge of the local fells.
- Our backyard is fully secure and can store up to 4 bicycles. We also have tarpaulins to keep your bicycles dry, plus a bike stand, tools, & track pump to help with any repairs.
- We can provide a packed lunch for a small cost, and we would be delighted to fill up any flasks or bottles with hot or cold drinks free of charge.
- The local bus service is very good & more information can be obtained at the Keswick Tourism Association website. Details via link below;
- There are free walks to download:
- – http://www.walkingenglishman.com/lakes.htm
- There are two bike shops in Keswick:
- Mountain biking routes at Whinlatter Forest, & canoeing, kayaking, & paddle boards all available to hire at Derwentwater Marina.